AKWASOLV is the appointed Southern Africa distributor of DeHoust’s leading GWM greywater recycling solutions. These solutions are targeted at hotels, apartments, lodges, gyms, student residences and multi-use developments.
With products from 500 L per day to over 50kl per day, AKWASOLV will work with architects, consulting and wet services engineers, as well as project managers and contractors to ensure a successful project from start to completion.
DeHoust GWM Watermanager products are German-designed and engineered, employing a 3-stage bio-mechanical cleaning process coupled with bio-membrane filtration technology (BMT). Shower, bath and hand-basin waste water is cleaned to produce clear, hygienic and odourless water that can be reused for toilet flushing, irrigation and other applications.
Low maintenance, no chemicals, and fully automatic.
With the recent focus on water scarcity in South Africa, where users are looking to drastically reduce water consumption, we have grown our expertise and solutions for complete water recycling systems, providing integrated and automated reuse of greywater, groundwater, rainwater, and other sources of non-potable water.
Cape Town’s main water supply, at the Theewaterskloof Dam, is running dry, and the city may soon have to turn off its taps.
Grey water recycling with DeHoust means:
- Recycling shower, bath and hand-basin water in a 3-stage process, that includes course pre-filtering, biological treatment – and finally bio-membrane filtration.
- The BMT process filters the water through pores 2500 times finer than a human hair, and provides an impenetrable barrier for all particles, bacteria and absorbed viruses – without chemical additives. The result is crystal clear, hygienic, and odourless process water to utilize in applications where precious potable-grade water is not required.
- Fully automatic, closed recycling system that is low-maintenance, not dependent on the weather and features low operating costs.
Where is the process water used?
- Toilet flushing
- General building/dwelling cleaning
- Car washing etc.
Who can use the DeHoust GWM Watermanager?
- Gyms, leisure, sports and wellness centres
- Student residences
- Mixed-use developments